Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter
Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fwd: [poets 2699] Solitude



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Champs Ulyssés Cabínatan <yulezest143@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/12/6
Subject: [poets 2699] Solitude
To: poems <poems@googlegroups.com>


Solitude

 

Like a flame burning alone

It lightens up but not all the corners of the room

Not enough to erase the blackness

 

These bouts of melancholy

Scratching my arteries

I feel like no one on earth knows the depth of the heart's dented mystery

 

The scar in my chest

Burning with pain

Especially this time of cold night and long darkness

 

The itch at my back

I cannot reach to scratch

Only your fingernails can relieve with love

 

Alone

In this isolated sadness

It is terrible to be at the bottom of a black pit of loneliness

 

Your love I long

When we'll reconnect, embracing the joy and sacredness

That time I'll be forever thankful

 

Fill me; saturate me with you light,

It's your flame than can make me feel satisfied,

with inundated joy… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Poets" group.
To post to this group, send email to poets@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to poets+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/poets?hl=en.



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome

Website counter

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors